The Tennis Court Suicide
Thirteen players (including one Q-ref) posted for the 1st annual #ThePrecinct March Madness Tournament. The tourney bracket of 16 exercises were set by the Q and each exercise was performed for 1-minute. Voting immediately followed to determine which exercise would move to the next round.
16 team Tourney Field
Prison Yard Regional
Burpee Broad Jump
Lt Michael Murphy Regional
Balls to Wall
World War II situps
The Final Four
Tennis Court Suicide
1. What do you do when you get asked to Q the night before a workout? Well, it’s still March and the men at #ThePrecinct haven’t seen the March Madness bracket so let’s recycle. #refshirtwasstillout
2. Tennis Court Suicide winner! Does that mean the men of #ThePrecinct like sprints over other exercises? Maybe. It might also come down to the order of exercise match-ups. Just like the real tourney, anyone can win on any given day. #thatswhyitscalledmadness
3. If I matchup today’s bracket with the real NCAA bracket Final Four; Suicides from the Prison Yard Regional would come out of the West and therefore be Wisconsin. I guess we’ll find out if #ThePrecinct March Madness bracket can predict the future. #gobadgers
4. Welcome to FNG Two Face! The group-think naming started going in many directions, but luckily @Closer was there to live up to his name and make the winning play. #booty
5. Please continue to keep @Ikea (F3 Isotope) and his family in your prayers as they mourn the death of his wife.
6. May God bless you all this Holy Week!