17 Harrisburg pax toured the Ridge fields for some baseball, tennis, and picking up some big rocks (and little rocks) and putting them back down. Here’s how it went:
- SSH x15
- Windmill x10
- IST x10
- Air Squat x10
- Merkin x10
- Burpee x10
- Baseball Field:
- Single: sprint to 1 st base, do 30 air squats, then back home
- Double: 1 st 30 air squats, 2 nd 30 merkins, then back home
- Triple: 1 st 30 air squats, 2 nd 30 merkins, 3rd 30 burpees, plank
- Steal Home: bear crawl sprint home
- Football practice field. Grab a rock & circle up:
- Overhead press x10
- Curl x10
- Skullcrusher x10
- Rock Gore 1 minute
- Rock Squat x10
- Tennis court:
- S curve around courts (sprint, shuffle, reverse) & repeato. Watch out for the balls.
- Team suicide relay
- LBC x15
- Reverse crunch x15
- Mason Twist x15
- Crunchy Frog x10 (thx Solo Cup)
- Great work today, men. An honor to lead.
- #TClaps team 3 for winning the suicide relay, followed by team 1, team 2, and team 4 (who got in some unintentional extra credit).
- We need to offer some remedial rock-picking lessons. Seems every time we passed them around I got one that was either 5 pounds or 25.
- Capri is looking for someone to take his USMC Mud Run spot on 4/11 (which he took from me originally). Sound off below or contact Capri if you want a free Mud Run entry.
- Warrior One (yoga/core) and Road Warrior tomorrow 5:30am at Harrisburg Town Hall.
- Who has the shovel flag? Hootie was rumored to have it, but that’s unconfirmed.