6 brave men awoke early this morning to enjoy a pleasant morning in the gloom with a parking deck and their F3 brothers. The last few weeks, we carried bricks and jugs up the decks or did crazy bear crawls. Not this morning. Today was focused on working the legs and heart. By tonight, I hope that those posted all wish that they lived in a ranch.
AYG to El Dorado
- Bunny Hop up StH; At the top: 10 hand release merkins; 10 CDDs
- Run down StH; At the bottom: 20 Crunchy Frogs; 20 (each side) Freddy Mercurys
- Run up Ramps (inclines backwards, flats frontwards); At the top: 10 hand release merkins; 10 CDDs
- Run down Ramps; At the bottom: 20 Crunchy Frogs; 20 (each side) Freddy Mercurys
- Run up Mineshaft; At the top: 10 hand release merkins; 10 CDDs
- Run down Mineshaft; At the bottom: 20 Crunchy Frogs; 20 (each side) Freddy Mercurys
- Rinse and Repeat until 6:00
- Meet at bottom of StH
- 2 AYG sprints up StH
- AYG back to parking lot for COT
- Great temperatures made for a pleasant morning. I appreciate all you those that came out this morning. Given the twitter chatter from last night @LawDawg and @Kato must have gotten lost en route. @Stoli must have still been recovering from his 2nd place at RtC 5K. Although, Chowder came in 1st in his age group and still posted. @Nanny even arrived earlier than the usually NannyTime.
- There was quite a bit of mumblechatter although there were also some words thrown at the Q at the top of each StH after bunny hopping 5 flights. #F3Compliments #YoureWelcome
- Still not sure how Google does El Dorado with a torn knee ligament.