If so, YHC needs it… A solid mix of 15 early birds and sleeper-inners gathered in the cone of silence for little Q-schooling. Some first time enrollees, some auditing and some repeating the course in hopes of improving their grade… however, all were iron. #ISI #Prov27:17 (I got it now!) #getbetter
YHC spouts an admittedly weak disclaimer… first of many #Qfails on the morning. 0500 strikes. Let’s get to work.
Break the cone of silence and mosey to the track behind the school where YHC can be as loud as he wants… The rest of what we talked about is #classified (gotta show to know), but we did some exercises too. I think we did more than what’s listed below (#Qfail) but here’s a rough rundown…
– SSH x 19 IC
– Merkins x 10 IC
– Mountain Climber x 10 IC
Did we do any other exercises here or did YHC mostly just flap his lips? Of course, it was all highly important Q-School stuff. Whoa! Look at the time…
Mosey back to the cone of silence to scoop up the PAX that insisted on needing their beauty sleep. Re-attempt another weak disclaimer (continued #Qfails) and head back to the track. Beautiful thing about the track is that there are no walls to post stupid rules, so we can be as noisy as we want. Along the way, warm up with some imperial storm walkers and high knees. COP in the infield with some practice cadence calling and proper form school (which we ALL need!):
- Imperial Storm Trooper x 19 IC
- Windmill x 19 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Air Squats x 15 IC
- CDD x 10 IC
AYG (all you got) lap around the track
- Discussion of proper burpee execution
- One Legged Burpees x 5 OYO
- Peter Parkers x 15 IC
- Lunges x 10 IC
- Line Jumps x 20 IC
- Did we (and by we, I mean YHC) forget to one-legged burpee the other leg? If so, that’s your homework for tonight.
- Mosey up to school
Find some wall:
- People’s chair with overhead press
- Discuss the value and purpose of mumblechatter
- People’s chair with @Kato’s awful can-can (that hurt.)
Mosey to the bus lot and find some more wall:
- Balls to the Wall with presses (or if you’re not @Mattress King, just hold it.)
- Donkey Kicks x 15 IC
- Move to the fence
- Derkin (low rung) x 10 IC
- LBC x 15 IC
- Derkin (top rung) x 10 IC
- Jailbreak back to the cone of silence
COT and BOM (thanks for the strong take out @Dropcloth
– Haiti Mission Trip – see LawDawg
– Come out to Satisfaction on Wednesdays and visit other beatdowns throughout the Region
– You can still sign up for the MudRun (or see @Waterboy as his spot has recently become available.)
– Monster T-claps to all the PAX who posted today. Our first time QSchool candidates of Cash, Logo, Stretchy, Sugar and Blindside all did a great job with their cadence. Even if you got out of sync, everyone adjusted nicely. Keep up the practice and sign up to Q asap. You won’t regret it.
– Double T-Claps to Stretchy, Sugar and Blindside for doubling down last night with part 1 at HDHH
– Appreciate the vets coming out to share thoughts, insights, tips and ideas on everything from form and counting to their experiences and mumblechatter.
– Good numbers today too! Our obligation, for those given the gift of F3, is to give it to others. EH all men you know so they can benefit too. Keep it growing.
– Thanks for the opportunity to lead this morning. Looking forward to future visits for some VQs!