Funky Bunch led 15 men at the Tradition AO on this snowy morning. He conveniently had to go to work early this morning, so I volunteered to do the backblast. Any complaints are to be directed to Funky.
– Stretches and more stretches (said something about tired of hearing about injuries)
– Started at Portico and split into 4 groups
– Group 1: Ran to white fence for Derkins x 15 and WWII situps x 10
– Group 2: Ran to outback, bunny hopped up stairs, pullups x 10
– Group 3: Ran to tot-lot, pike x 15, squats x 15
– Group 4: Stayed at Portico and did various exercises
– Rotated for a total of 2.4 miles
– Finished with sprints around church
– Great push by all today. It was fun doing a beatdown in the snow, even if it was a light snow.
– It was surprising to see just 1 #respect today. Usually us no respect guys are outnumbered. I’m guessing this means that the #respect guys are pushing the rest of us to post again.
– It was good to see 15 out at tradition. Keep posting to those of you who haven’t been in a little while. Remember, it doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.