11 men came out on a surprisingly warm morning to beat the rain and endure some Pain. It was supposed to be Dutch’s Virgin bootcamp Q, but his toe is hurting, so I gladly too the Q! It has been a couple of weeks since I’ve been able to workout due to a foot injury and I was EXTREMELY glad to be out there with you guys!
Ive been planning this one for a while, so was glad to get the opportunity to unleash it!
Mosey down to the first intersection in the Winchester neighborhood. Along the way we did;
- SSH x 16
- IST x 16
- SSH x 6 (this was performed in front of Dutch’s house! Had to cut it short when his dogs started barking!)(Mission accomplished)
- At top of first hill – 20 x Lunge
- Run down to bottom of hill, do 20 x merkins
- Run Up to top of next hill, do 20 x squats
- Turn around and rinse and repeat until YHC says stop
- The Pendulum is born!
- 3 rounds were completed.
Mosey up to prosperity
- LBC x 16
- Reverse Crunch x 16
Indian run up prosperity to the Haunted Daycare
- 1 partner runs backward up to curb
- 2nd partner AMRAP burpees until partner comes back
- 4 rounds painfully completed
Mosey back to the Church parking lot
Mary……..Nope, no mary today!!
Line up for prone sprints x 5
“Fastest Man At Tradition” Virtual Trophy goes to Soccer Mom(By 20 yards!!) Dude is fast!
The not so wet moleskin;
- So good to be back out there today! I have missed you men and taking time off made me realize how much I rely on you to make me a better man. I was lethargic, grumpy and basically less of a man without you all to push me. My wife is also happy I am back 😉
- I hope you enjoyed the Pendulum!? A little(or a lot) of running will make us all stronger!
- ONJ you looked much faster out there today?! Did you take the blue pill this morning??
- Great work by all! Way to push and encourage each other!