It was a nice warm (40s) December morning for 11 PAX to push it real good through a series of torture exercises. I hope it was a good way to temporarily feed your appetite for fitness while sharing some fellowship with your F3 brothers…
20 – In Cadence SSH
15 – IC Windmills
15 – IC IST
10 – IC Merkins
25 – IC LBC
20 – IC Mountain Climbers
Mosey to wooden fence. Crawl under fence and roll (optional) on to grass field. Bear crawl to the entrance of the school for the following circuit:
30 – OYO Step Ups (15 each leg)
20 – OYO Dips
25 – OYO LBC
Run around first circle in front of school and repeat 2x. Plank when finished with arm and leg raises mixed in.
Mosey running backwards to “far” parking lot stairway. Divide into three groups to spread out for the next circuit.
– Backward spiderman pushups going up “far” parking lot stairway
– Lunges to near island with crape myrtle. Drop for 20 LBC.
– Lunges to “near” parking lot stairway. Sideways plank crawl on stairway rails.
– Repeat ONE time.
Mosey to wall for additional fun activities:
– Balls to the wall – 60 count
– 20? – IC Sumo Squats
– Balls to the wall – max out
– People’s Chair – with 10 Overhead Presses
Mosey to Parking Lot
– 20 IC LBC
– 15? – The W
– 15 – Reverse Crunches
– 15- Rosalita
– Great to have FNGs posting for the second time. Welcome @TheFed and @Smokeless. Great job pushing it real good out there!
– TClaps to the Stone Ridge PAX for developing this new F3 area!
– Great workout everyone. Thank you for allowing me to lead the exercises this morning.