5 Harrisburg men (including 2 first timers) braved the 60 degree temps to take on The Murph.
No time for that…just go.
1 mile run
300 Air Squats
1 mile run
The faster guys did some Mary while waiting for the six (aka, me). I only saw Homer to Marge, but I’m sure there was more.
1. Tumbler had a simple answer for the question of how he’s never done The Murph before since he’s been in F3 over a year: “when you guys ran it, I stayed home.” Ahhh, that explains it. Good thing he had the shovel flag.
2. Great first time Murph for Clueless as well, easily coming in around 35 minutes to stay within sight of Escalade. Now you have your time to beat next month.
3. I don’t care how many injuries Escalade is fighting, he’s still a beast.
4. Big thanks to Solo Cup for coming back to pick me up. Keep going strong on Merkvember, brother.
5. One excused absence in the books for SS Minnow. Gotta love the passion he has – it’s very clear how much he hates missing a workout, but even machines need to recover periodically. Get yourself well and we’ll see you out in the gloom very soon.