WIB Week had it right all along. We don’t need some committee. We settle this on the field. 37 PAX posted in the parking lot of Stonebridge to settle the score for the second half of WIB Week with the running of Old Glory. What be WIB Week? It be this here. And today be Old Glory. Here how it be:
The Thang – Old Glory
Starting from the Shovel Flag:
- Run down to office park, around all the buildings and back (1.0mile)
- Front right corner of church: 20 Mericans – then AYG to…
- Back right corner of church: 20 Jump Squats – then AYG to…
- Pull up bars: 10 Pull Ups – then AYG to…
- Sidewalk: 20 WWII Sit-ups – then AYG to…
- The Shovel Flag: Touch flag for a complete round
- Rinse and repeat circuit around the church until 0600 (30 mins) when you hear the air horn
- Remember your # of complete rounds and partial round reps when the air horn sounds
- Gather at the Shovel Flag for a 1 mile group run behind the flag to the business park and back
- Placement by most rounds and additional reps completed within 30:00 minutes (at the air horn
- Report your completed rounds and reps (for partial rounds) on the scoring sheet upon return
COT and BOM
– #SoleRedemption – get your shoes in now! If you haven’t given shoes, go buy some at Goodwill/Academy or else @Pharaoh will hunt you down.
– Tradition on Tap – 7pm tonight at Carolina Ale House (don’t post next Thursday – you’ll be all alone and your Thanksgiving Day guests will be jealous)
– Helmet Stickers – @Dingo, @Nanny and @Frodo for some solid 13.1 performances; way to rep the region #MeCaStrong
– I guess you wanna know the final score, eh? Check it here.
– Tradition closed the gap a bit on the total score, but Highlands posted more PAX on Tradition’s home turf. Whaaaat??!!
– @Winnebago once again goes fashion forward with his “wearing o’ the jorts.”
– What, still no @Skipper? I guess it didn’t matter where he stated his allegiance