12 PAX Boarded the Coal Train for a Muckle Flugga Excursion back door like.
Took a lap for good measure.
SSH x 20
Imp Storm Troopers x 15
Reveal Muckle Flugga Destination the Belly of the Whale and get after it.
Run to the Belly of the Whale (Culvert under 73 at McGee park)
- Balls to the Belly (Balls to the wall and walk on hands along wall 5 steps, GO TO THE LIGHT CARROL ANNE, Switch sides) Whale Merlot out for sidewinders Repeat Balls to the Belly.
- Whale Merlot out for Crop Circle Bear Crawls, Repeat Balls to the Belly.(Nails pulls a Maverick and disengages.)
- Whale Merlot out and begin long journey back to the Train.
- Stop for some Burpee Variant from the internet x2Burpee Variant explained: (TOO HARD ask Holy Cow. He loves em)
- Continue journey out of the Flugga
- Stop for some Brazillian Variant x 10Finish strong to Coal Train.
Mary: Ain’t got time for that.
- Nails made like a baby and headed out. Somebody said he couldn’t be late. Must be his anniversary.
- It’s dark in the Belly of the Whale and it echoes. Grunts and groans are amplified. Halloween soundtrack.
- Great group on a Coal Train Wednesday! Great effort by all!
- See you next month!!PTO