25 Traditioners posted even though they new Old Glory was making an appearance! TClaps to the Pax! Its not an easy workout, lots of running, a mix of tough exercises and a mental battle of You Vs You!
Start at shovel Flag in Parking Lot.
Run down to office buildings and back(1.0mile)
1. 20 x Merkins(front/right corner of Church)
2. AYG to Back/right corner of Church
3. 20 x Jump Squats
4. AYG to Pull Up Bars
5. 10 x Pull Ups
6. AYG across Field to sidewalk
7. 20 x WWII Situps
8. AYG to Shovel Flag – Touch the Flag – Thats 1 round.
9. AYG to front/right corner of Church
(Loop is 0.40miles)
Rinse and Repeat 1-9
10 mins left – run to office buildings and back(1.0mile)
You Vs You! How many times can you touch the flag?
- Guys you are definitely getting faster! And this workout is a great test of you fitness level.
- The “Jelly Lube” was in full effect this morning! As Funky and pulled into the Church we noticed that the first mile was not fully completed by some…….Which allowed Funky to take the first mile in stride!
- I like this workout more every time we do it!
- Remember how many laps you did today. Try and do more the next time!