Mosey up North on Spring Street with high skips and Karioke. Circle up in Boys and Girls Club parking lot:
- 15 SSH
- 15 Imperial Storm Troopers
- Arm Circles
- 15 Mountain Climbers
Sweat test consisted of:
- 3 minutes running
- 5 burpees
- 7 merkins
- 9 air squats
- repeato for a total of 7 cycles.
By my figuring, we covered about 3 miles in total.
- 31 lbcs
- 15 Brazilians
* Seven strong on a cooler morning but it still felt quite humid by the time we were done.
* Enjoyed having the visiting Pharaoh with us today. Hope he got a sufficient workout with us Concord folk.
* Tried to continue trend of entering new territory on run by going on Greenway to Kerr Street and back on Academy. I may have heard the word “sketchy” from the Pax on the run.
* Prayers for Cupid and the upcoming move of his mother on September 27 that all details will fall in place and for the best of a tough situation.
* Prayers for Ellie Cochran taking the MCAT tomorrow.
Additional Comment/Props to Nails
Quite a lot of praise for the great Nails this morning and his creativity in devising torture devices over his last few Qs. I must say I am reminded of the Jack Nicholson Joker in the 1989 Batman film when he said of Batman: “Where does he get those toys.”