5 members of the PAX left town ceneter to get stronger and faster. Even better, the same number of Road Warriors that left also returned.
Casual mosey to Harrisburg Park (a mere 1.2 miles)
Once inside the park, YHC noticed the score board was on but assured the PAX he wasn’t keeping score…well maybe not. YHC gave the orders:
- Run down the far right parking lot driveway to the track.
- Once you hit the track turn right and increase your speed (think tempo run).
- Continue on the track all the way around both fields.
- After passing the playground, veer right up the path back to the starting point.
- At the top complete, 10 jump squats and 10 air squats OYO
- Lap is around 0.5 mile. Rinse and repeat until YHC calls time (NOTE: the only recovery/mosey was the down hill to the track, once the PAX hit the track it was game on).
At 0600 YHC called time and the PAX moseyed back. YHC thought he’d lost @Gamma but was pleased to see he was up ahead and rejoined the PAX at Roberta Rd.
Arrived late, already completed by Warrior One PAX.
COT (Solo Cup takes us out)
- Believe the PAX completed around 4 laps (plus the warm-up and run back) for a total of 5+ miles. Here’s YHC’s watch stats.
- @Gamma – you almost had us beat. Had the light at Roberta not slowed you down, you would have taken home first place this AM. Better luck next time.
- @Ribshack – glad I didn’t “leave you” again. You really looked strong out there. Glad to have you out.
- @SS Minnow – thanks for running with me during the laps. Your running pace and ability is amazing.
- @Banjo Boy – iron truly does sharpen iron. Saw the Twitter pic posted by Solo Cup Monday – you’re not even the same person.