7 gloom loving pax posted for the week’s downpainment of Speed.
- No Q? No problem.
- HC Parkway to Fairvista Loop.
- 1 mi in, start 60 sec speed intervals – lead gets passed around the pax.
- Pop out of FV Loop, front of HC, back to FV where we split into red pill/blue pill.
- Finish @ HCES. Blue pill = 3.75 mi. Red pill = 4.4 mi.
The Naked Moleskin:
- Always love taking Speed to the streets and avoiding the track.
- T-claps to Alcatraz for an amazing accomplishment of being down 45 lbs since April when he started F3. Awesome. No surprise that this man choose the red pill this morning.
- Third post for the Peugh twins hence a naming was in order. Decided to give a nod to one of the best cartoons of all time; GI Joe. Next time you see Ed and Taylor be sure to call them Tomax and Xamot. If by some horrible bad stroke of luck you did not grow up with GI Joe, check out this clip to see a quick intro on our Leaders of the Crimson Guard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbQ00enlAk