17 men gathered around the shovel flag at The Ridge to see what YHC brought out. No tires or ice buckets were included in the beatdown. Just a watch and willpower.
WARM-UP (x denotes cadence):
SSH x 25
Windmill x 10
IST x 15
Mtn climber x 20 (just seemed fitting post-BRR)
Mosey to end of soccer field
5 minute challenge – 2 exercises, 60 seconds, 5x, OYO
- 20 Merkins / 20 LBCs (after 5x, PAX sprints 50 yards)
- 20 Air Squats / 20 CDD (PAX sprints 50 yards)
- 20 Wide Merkins / 20 J-Lo (PAX mosey to picnic tables)
- 20 Incline Merkins / 20 Dips
YHC shared the bad news… no time for the Decline Merkin challenge for fear of missing Mary. @Paris agreed so the PAX moseyed back.
At pavement, jailbreak back to shovel flag.
MARY (x denotes cadence):
Wait! There is time for one more challenge…
20 LBC / 20 Ws
Finish with Mason Twist x 20
- Great showing this AM guys. Good to lead another beatdown with the PAX. Not much mubblechatter this AM, was everyone still asleep?
- With all the running from the BRR, YHC pulled out @Gamma’s backblast used after his NC Half. YHC modified it slightly but didn’t count up all the merkins. Looks like 300 merkins, 100 CDD, and 100 dips. Yeah, arms, chest, and shoulders are now smoked.
- This Saturday Concord is celebrating their 1-year anniversary. All PAX from the MECA AO will converge. NO WORKOUT AT HARRISBURG PARK SATURDAY. Instead meet at All Saints Episcopal Church in Concord.