16 men did a sweep of the student parking lot at the Ridge AO and found themselves a bit stronger for it. Here’s how it went:
x=4-count cadence, OYO=on your own
Mosey to warm-up: run, high knees, butt kickers, karaoke left, karaoke right
Warm-up: STH x 20, imperial storm trooper x 20, windmill x 20, mountain climbers (x10), air squats
Run the 11 parking lot lanes:
– at school end of lane do 10 WWII sit-ups OYO; at football field end do 15 merkins (OYO
– stop for circle up at lane 6 and lane 11: OYO – 10 jump squats, 10 lunges, 10 mountain climber
Run 8 of 11 lanes again in rev order: OYO – school side: 20 LBC, football field side: 5 burpees
– stop for circle up at lane 6: OYO – 10 jump squats, 10 lunges, 10 mountain climber
Mary: LBC(x20), low flutter(x20), WWII sit-ups(x10), crunchy frog(x15)
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead, men. It has been great getting to know all of you.
- Excellent push. Now, when someone asks, “How many lanes are in The Ridge AO parking lot?”, you can confidently answer, “There are 11 lanes in that parking lot.”
- Welcome newly named Dragnet (aka Shawn Friday).
- Deuce mentioned that this was a bit like some of the the El Dorado workouts (on a smaller scale)…intervals of running and pain stations. Give El Dorado a try too.
- You know you’re old when war baby The Magnificent tells you he graduated at this AO a scant 4 years ago!
- I hear Gamma is doubling down with a Georgia Dome rafter climbing workout this evening. Good luck with that, Gamma! Do some EH’ing for F3 Atlanta too.