An even dozen cruised 5 miles or 8084 steps in the gloomier gloom.
(Sort of Disclaimer)
=>Head towards golf course and follow trail to Cambridge Bay
=>Keep on Cambridge Bay until Highland Creek Parkway
=>Right on Parkway all the way to HCE entrance
=>Follow Dogwood behind ball fields and then right to fire station
=>Cross over Ridge to other neighborhood and run a big square back to fire station
=>Continue down Shelley back to Highland Creek Parkway
=>Take Parkway to HCE entrance and then back to the start
- It was darker than expected and the Q’s headlamp was malfunctioning, so the disclaimer was re-announced as we made our way around the darkened paths behind the golf course.
- The leader pack was really moving this morning and was clocked under 8 minutes for mile 2. This Q couldn’t keep up to give you all directions.
- Way to push this morning to get in 5 miles. I remember when we would barely do 4 in 45 minutes.
- Welcome to Tim (FNG). We hope to see you in the gloom more often.
- @glock and @highlife – Great to see you out there and giving it your all. @gordo – You were flying this morning and I couldn’t catch you. @winnebago – Thanks for setting the pace.