Eight early risers ran speed intervals on the ‘Aldi Loop’ near Town Hall.
After a mile warm-up, we ran the large (1/2 mile) loop at tempo pace followed by the small (1/4 mile loop) at recovery pace and repeated this several times. Mosey back to Town Hall to join Warrior One for Mary, already in progress. Total mileage was around 4.5 miles, with around 2 to 2.5 miles at tempo pace…. strong speed work by all!
COT/ Warrior One
- @Gamma led this same workout several weeks ago. It worked then, and it worked again this morning…speed sharpens speed.
- @Bull looked strong as always, leading the pack after the warm-up mile.
- @Murtaugh…I enjoyed running and talking with you.
- TClaps to @BBQ, adding 4 miles this AM for his round-trip run from home….glad you had you BRR night gear on for the trip down Roberta Church Rd!
- @PAX…you all made my VirginQ a memorable one. I am proud to be associated with such a strong and dedicated group of men who are striving to be the best than can be in all walks of life.