x denotes four-count cadence.
- Plank Series: Plank~20 secs, Merkins x 10, Plank~20secs, Side Plank with hip dips and reach- 6 OYO R/L, Three Levels Plank- hold each~10 secs, Elbow Plank w/leg and arm lifts~30 secs.
In this order sorta, kinda (ITOSK):
- Howl at the Moon- five rotations. Includes: Mountain, Forward Fold, Half-Forward Fold, Plank, Cobra or Up Dog, Down Dog.
- Salute Side Stretch, Neck Rolls, Shoulder Rolls, Half-bind Neck Stretch R/L, Chest-Press Fling x 10, Forward Fold.
- Plank, Up Dog, Down Dog, Right Lunge, Crescent, Spinal Twist, Warrior Two, Peaceful Warrior, Warrior One, Warrior Three, Half Moon, Warrior Three, Figure Four w/squat, The Lynn Swann. Repeato other side.
- Pyramid R/L, Pigeon R/L, Cross-legged Hamstring Stretch and Cross-legged Spinal Twist R/L.
- Boat~30 secs, Ball, Bridge, Wheel, Shoulder Stand, Plow, Ball, Revolved Abdomen.
- LBC x20, Squirm x15, Corpse (w/Road Warriors).
COT w/Road Warriors
- @Titleist- Impressed to see you fought the urge to fartsack completely and made it out for the second half. I think most of us would have stayed in bed after waking up that late. Your body will thank you for it today.
- Pleasure to lead as usual, but it’s time for a break again. Good luck to @Escalade on his virgin Warrior One Q next week, then come back the following week for another @Solo Cup lead. Anyone else interested in leading Warrior One, just let me know.