Twenty-five Pax gathered in the gloom to experience a slightly modified revival of the first beatdown of 2014.
Mosey loop around parking lot.
Jack Webb 1:2 – 8:16.
Mosey to the Hill.
The Pax lined up facing the hill to perform an exercise OYO, then recon over to the other side, three at a time, to see what exercise they would do next. The Pax clambered over the hill 18 times.
- Bunny Hop.
- Cotton Picker.
- Apollo Ono.
- Air Squat.
- Carolina Dry Dock.
- Elbow Plank with leg and arm lifts.
- Flutter Kick.
- Reverse LBC.
- WWII Situp.
In groups of six, the Pax lined up perpendicular to the hill in plank position with bodies parallel to the hill. From the back of each line, one Pax at a time bear crawled the hill and lined up at the front until the pax had traversed the hill (think Indian Run). Repeato to the top of the hill with Tunnel of Love.
Mosey back to starting point.
- LBC x30
- Squirm x19
- Reverse LBC x10
- WWII Situps x10
- Cruchy Frog x10
- Homer-to-Marge Merry Medley- Featuring Homer, Marge, Dolly and Rosalita.
- Nice showing today! It looked like a Saturday workout: twenty-five Pax posted, including 4 FNGs.
- Welcome Bob, Micah, Vance and Trey. I hope you enjoyed your first F3 beatdown.
- Coppertone, Slag, and Uneasy Rider- congrats on your new names.
- See you all tomorrow for The Warrior.