16 Harrisburgians (Harrisburgers?) defeated the fartsack and took on the gloom. It went something like this:
- Mosey to suicide lot with high knees & buttkickers
- Imperial Stormtrooper x10
- Windmill x10
- Air Squat x15
- Merkins x10
- Bear Crawl Suicides (sprint up 2 lines, bear crawl back 1 line)
- Jack Webbs 1×1 to 8×8
Mosey to People’s Wall & partner up for a series of sets where 1 partner stays in place and does one exercise while the other partner goes down & back across the soccer field.
- People’s Chair with sprint down & back
- Peter Parkers with reverse sprint down & back
- LBC with karaoke down & back
- Squat with high knees down & buttkickers back
- Balls to the wall with sprint down & back
- Fireman’s carry down & back
- Burpees with lunge halfway down & sprint back
- Merkins with bear crawl halfway down & sprint back
- Mountain climbers with defensive slide down & back
- Jack Webb 8×8 to 1×1
- LBC x15
- Reverse Crunch x15
- Low Flutter x15
- Low Dolly x10
- This workout bore a striking resemblance to one I led on a cold morning in March. I didn’t hear anyone complaining about the cold this morning though.
- T-claps to Casper & Minnow for pushing me harder & faster in our group. Strong work.
- Great to have three men newly named this morning. Welcome Short Circuit (formerly known as Russell White, who is an electrical engineer), Lunch Box (fka Tray Brooker, who works as hard as anyone out here), and 16 Candles (Josh Hughes, who’s a firefighter & bears a striking resemblance to Molly Ringwald). F3 is stronger because of you.
- Lots of opportunities to keep getting better this week: Warrior One & Road Warrior tomorrow 5:30am at Town Hall, off the books El Dorado repeato tomorrow night launching 6pm at Kohl’s on 29, bootcamp Thursday, kettlebells Friday (temporarily relocated to The Ridge due to road closure), Bull Run 6am Saturday, and bootcamp 7am Saturday.