19 men ventured out across the Highland Creek paved terrain for a little nod to the FCC that was established today in 1934.
=>Run down Highland Creek parkway to the middle school parking lot
Parking Lot Zig Zag
- High knees, butt kickers, Stoli ships, Ilots, side-to-side, side-to-side
=>Mosey to right of middle school
- Imperial Storm Troopers x22
- Burpees, no Merican x22
- Mountain Climbers x22
- Get in teams of 3
=>Mosey to HCE bus lot for instructions and note that teams will have to communicate to complete the relay
FCC Team Challenge Relay
- Partner #1 burpees (as many as you can until Partner #3 relieves you)
- Partner #2 200 meter track (as many laps as you can until Partner #1 relieves you)
- Partner #3 obstacle course of plank rail walk, sprint, bear crawl, crab walk, bush zig zag, pull ups (1 time through course, then relieve Partner #1 at burpee station)
- Repeato until Q says “stop”
=>Mosey to guard rails
Dips and Incline Mericans
- 10 dips, 10 inclines
- 8 dips, 8 inclines
- Repeato pattern until complete
=>Mosey to parkway brick wall
- Muscle Ups x10
- Sit on wall after 10
- Dips on wall x10
=>Mosey back to HCE parking lot
- Plank until all Pax return
- LBC x22
- Ws x22
Count off, pray, count your blessings
-Way to work, men. I didn’t realize we did so much until I was writing this BB. Lots of new faces out there too, so welcome to F3. I know there was a lot of running today, but it will make you stronger doing the exercises. Keep pushing!
- -I timed the Team Challenge Relay to get in about 4 rounds each. We did about two and folks looked done, so audible to the guard rails. I believe the team of Charmin, Chowder and Co-ed set the pace.
- -Speaking of Chowder, I’m impressed that you, Mustard and Altitude ran to the workout (and back). Good job.
- -My apologies on the counts today. I will be attending the upcoming Q school to clean up my cadence. Although, exhaustion is a good excuse.
- -Have a great weekend and see you all at Speed!